Delivery & FAQS
Covid 19 Update – Due to the current situation some parcels may take slighter longer to arrive then
usual. We are doing our best to ensure we keep things flowing during these times. Please see below
for our delivery and FAQ’s.
Express Delivery : 1-2 working days £4.99
Standard Delivery : 3 – 4 working days £3.99
- Please note due to Covid-19 there is possibility of delay.
Yes. We send you a tracking link via Hermes for you to track your parcel. Make sure you add email
address or phone number at checkout.
Please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist you.
At this time we are only delivering within the United Kingdom. Due to Covid-19 unfortunately we are
not offering worldwide shipping however this will be available in the future.
our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the Website.
found at: www.slaybeautycosmetics.com .
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Slay Beauty via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the
definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Slay Beauty is the “data controller”. This means that Slay Beauty determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
c. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Slay Beauty will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
d. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed Your rights below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
14. We are certified to ISO 27001. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
(ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to block us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
01 November 20
terms and Conditions
SLAY BEAUTY. (“SLAY BEAUTY”), its affiliates or designees, provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at the Site, and if you use any current or future site service, or if you purchase from any affiliate business with the site, you shall accept these conditions and be subject to the guidelines applicable to such service or business.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site and Social Media platforms. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You may only download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use provided you also retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the material, do not modify or alter the material and do not copy or post the material on any network computer or broadcast the material in any media. It is strictly prohibited to modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, re-post, “frame” or use the content of the Site including the art, text, images, audio and/or video for public or commercial purposes without written permission from an authorized representative of SLAY BEAUTY. It is strictly prohibited to download the images of the products for sale within this site. Tampering with the Site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the Site is prohibited.
The Site is provided on an “AS IS,” “as available” basis. Neither SLAY BEAUTY nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, licensors warrant that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither SLAY BEAUTY nor its associates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Site or the products or services offered for sale on the Site. Further SLAY BEAUTY makes no representation that content provided on the Site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom. SLAY BEAUTY specifically disclaims warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by SLAY BEAUTY, nor its associates, shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall SLAY BEAUTY or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at the Site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of terrorism, acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to SLAY BEAUTY records, programs or services. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if an authorized representative of SLAY BEAUTY has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or Limitation of Liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and SLAY BEAUTY reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted). SLAY BEAUTY may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Site account, credit card, and also orders, which use the same billing and/or shipping address. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should such change occur. SLAY BEAUTY are not responsible for any reactions caused by products customers should patch test new products. SLAY BEAUTY are not responsible for any damaged goods in the delivery process however we understand that such things occur and customer services are happy to help customers.
Content included on or comprising the Site, including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a
collective work under the international copyright laws, and SLAY BEAUTY owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
The SLAY BEAUTY logos and other trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by SLAY BEAUTY and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner. SLAY BEAUTY does not want to receive confidential, proprietary or trade secret information through the Site (excluding information relating to any order you submit). Please note that any information, user-generated content, images, videos, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to the Site, or to Slay Beauty’s page(s) on a 3 rd party platform, including Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, or Tik Tok (whether by hashtags, mentions, tagging etc.). will be deemed non-confidential, and, by submitting
any such information, you are granting SLAY BEAUTY an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments for any purpose whatsoever. However, we will not use your name in connection with any such materials, information, suggestions, and ideas or comments unless we first obtain your permission or are otherwise required by law to do so.
The Site contains, or may contain links to other third party sites. The links are meant to enable access to publicly available information to those who are allowed to the Site only. SLAY BEAUTY makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through the Site. When you leave the Site, please understand that SLAY BEAUTY has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-SLAY BEAUTY web site does not imply and does not constitute sponsorship, endorsement, approval or responsibility for the content, or the use of such third-party web site.
SLAY BEAUTY makes no representation or warranty as to any third-party products or services. No rights to use or copy the information on this or the third-party site are granted or implied. SLAY BEAUTY understands that children need special safeguards and privacy protection. Furthermore, SLAY BEAUTY may, at its sole discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.